The E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires organisations to provide insights on their data processes and breaches. Failure to comply can results in fines of up to €20 million or 4% of global turnover, whichever is higher. With Legisway Essentials, you can manage data privacy within your organisation, helping you mitigate risks.
All of your data privacy information at your fingertips!Say goodbye to manually updated spreadsheets and save time searching for data privacy information.
- Register your data processes and data breaches, and store data processing agreements.
- Maintain an archive of data privacy information that is easy to access and audit by entity, department, data controller, data processor and more.
Share data privacy with stakeholders quickly and securely.Get an accurate overview of data processes or breaches, and manage who can view confidential and sensitive case information with permission-based access.
- Save the latest versions of data privacy documents for the entire organization to access in a secure way.
- Share consolidated data processing and breach reports with stakeholders to accelerate problem resolution.
- Manage user access by department and make documents confidential to protect sensitive data.
Track data processes and generate reportsShow you comply with legal obligation with a data processing report and track any personal data used by your business.
- Identify and asses breach risks across your organisation.
- Reduce the complexity of data management processes.
- Spend less time on data management tasks and act quickly in the event of a data breach.
Maintain a record of data breaches and actions.Spreadsheets don’t give you the detailed management view you need to protect the company. With a consolidated view of data breaches, you can accelerate your response time and avoid penalities.
- Register data breaches and related reporting to supply to data protection authorities.
- Generate data breach reports at the click of a button.
- Keep track of notification periods and assign tasks for reporting data breaches to avoid penalties.