To comply with the EU Market Abuse Regulation, organisations must maintain insider lists that they need to produce upon request. It can be cumbersome and time-consuming to get the job done with generic tools and software. With Legisway Essentials, you can easily ensure compliance across your case, contract and entity management activities.
Fully compliant insider lists at your fingertips!Say goodbye to manually updated spreadsheets and manage insider lists in an organised, centralised and secure location.
- Maintain insiders lists, including inter alia information required by law.
- Find key information by project or insider group quickly.
- Maintain an archive of insider that is easy to access and audit.
Share insider lists with stakeholders quickly and securely.Get an accurate overview of insiders and manage who can view confidential and sensitive case information with permission-based access.
- Reduce the administrative burden with high-level summaries.
- Quickly see the insiders’ identity, their role, the date and time they obtained access to the information, as well as the rationale behind their insider knowledge.
Improve collaboration and work smarter.Improve collaboration with the business using smart tools that save you time while improving the quality of legal services.
- Quickly generate and share reports such as a full list of insiders, permanent insiders, and insiders per project with your team or the board.
- Create, approve, and delegate tasks associated with keeping insider and project information up to date.
Manage legal risks and identify opportunities sooner!Spreadsheets don’t give you the detailed management view you need to protect the company. Stay in control of mitigating measures and keep track of your obligations.
- Boost awareness of compliance risks and involve stakeholders.
- Set alerts to stay informed about changes to insider lists and reduce compliance risks.