Legal Invoice Management
Are you looking for a clear overview of the law firms you work with, assignment letters and related invoices? Are advanced vertical solutions too much, while spreadsheets just not enough anymore? With Legisway Essentials you can keep everything in control.
Say goodbye to manually updated spreadsheets and save time searching for invoice information.Report on external legal costs by matter, assignment, department, country, business unit and law firm.
- Connect invoices to specific contracts, claims or other matters.
- Compare your budget with actual legal costs.
- Structure invoices per assignment letter or concerned matter.
- Keep track of the invoice descriptions to make sure you pay for what you agreed upon.
Manage your legal costs more effectivelyGet an accurate overview of your legal invoices and outside counsel.
- Reduce legal costs through enforcement of negotiated rates.
- Optimise firm selection through visibility and reporting on actual legal costs.
- Set proper outside counsel guidelines and review annually using a structured overview
Improve collaboration and work smarter.Collaborate with the business and outside counsel using smart tools that save you time while improving the quality of legal services.
- Gain immediate insights into assignment letters per Law Firm through a simple report on legal invoices.
- Ensure outside counsel is available for specific matters by connecting invoices to the concerned matter.
- Create consistency across relationships with outside counsel.
Mitigate risk and identify opportunities sooner!Spreadsheets don’t give you the detailed management view you need to protect the company and create value. Stay in control of mitigating measures and, in the event of a crisis, take action quicker.
- Connect your invoices to the concerned assignment letter, get direct insight into the budgeted cost and the actual legal costs, and take action when needed.
- Track all of your invoices and avoid any surprise payments.
- Track and report on matter (cases/ litigation, contracts, claims and IP) external budgets and improve the accuracy of forecasts over time.