Are you responsible for controlling the governance, risk and compliance of real estate assets? To be effective, you need a consolidated view of contracts, permits and other rights and obligations related to your properties. Legisway Essentials can help you keep track of details and deadlines, and report on the performance of your assets.
All of your real estate information at your fingertips!Say goodbye to manually updated spreadsheets and save time searching for real estate information.
- Store your rental agreements, tax appraisals and mortgage matters in one secure place, eliminating the risk of manual errors or misplaced documents.
- Quickly search records for past or present real estate information, by entity or location.
Share real estate with stakeholders quickly and securely.Get an accurate overview of your entire property portfolio and manage who can view confidential and sensitive case information with permission-based access.
- Access an overview of current and past rental agreements, mortgages and tax appraisals.
- Give real estate managers access so they have all details at hand when negotiating renewals.
- Manage user access by department and make documents confidential to protect sensitive data.
Improve collaboration and work smarter.Improve collaboration with smart tools that save you time while improving the quality of legal services.
- Task creation and delegation ensures critical tasks, like rental negotiations, don’t fall through the cracks.
- Generate reports for properties managed by each entity.
- Share real-time reporting of portfolio performance by tracking the mortgage, ownership and appraisals.
Manage legal risks and identify opportunities sooner!Spreadsheets don’t give you the detailed management view you need to protect the company. Stay in control of mitigating measures and keep track of your obligations.
- Identify and asses risks across all your real estate portfolio.
- Set alerts to keep track of lease and contract renewal deadlines, property appraisal dates, and other activities to avoid costly consequences.