Do you have an accurate overview of your organisation’s cases, disputes and outside counsel activity? Or is communicating risk exposure or claim status to your CEO a challenge? If you need to manage a high case load, Legisway Essentials can help you keep track of deadlines and collaborate with outside counsel in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
All your case information at your fingertips!Say goodbye to manually updated spreadsheets, eliminate the risk of errors or misplaced documents, and save time searching for case information.
- Store documents related to cases, claims, and projects in one secure place.
- Get an overview of cases by by entity, counter party, law firm or claim amount.
- Maintain an archive of claims that is easy to access and audit.
Share case information with stakeholders quickly and securely.Get an accurate overview of each case and manage who can view confidential or sensitive case information with permission-based access.
- Reduce the administrative burden with easy import and recall of important information.
- Create an account for outside counsel so you can correspond within a secure environment.
- Manage user access by department and make documents confidential to protect sensitive data.
Improve collaboration and work smarter.Improve collaboration with the business and outside counsel, using smart tools that save you time while improving the quality of legal services.
- Build an action plan for each type of claim, assign tasks and receive alerts when deadlines or court dates approach.
- Export and email documents for fast, easy collaboration with internal and external parties.
- Get real-time insights into the status of your cases.
Manage legal risks and identify opportunities sooner!Spreadsheets don’t give you the detailed management view you need to protect the company. Stay in control of mitigating measures and keep track of your performance on cases.
- Identify and asses risks across all your legal cases.
- Set alerts to avoid missing a critical deadline.
- Track and monitor the number of incoming and outgoing cases by entity.