Tired of chasing down colleagues for the right version of contracts? Are contract deadlines and risks “out of sight, out of mind”? The first step to digitizing contract management is getting all your contracts in one place, to provide the business with a single source of truth.
All of your contracts at your fingertips!Say goodbye to manual spreadsheets and save time searching.
- Store all you contracts in one place, including purchase agreements, NDAs and business contracts.
- Update and locate contract information at any time.
- Manage the contract lifecycle through expiration.
Share contract information with stakeholders quickly and securely.Make key contract information from long form documents more visible and understandable to your legal department and co-workers across the organization.
- Maintain an easy to audit contract archive.
- Generate reports and charts of key information.
- Keep track of legal and financial obligations.
- Manage user access by department or type of contract, and make documents confidential to protect sensitive data
Improve collaboration and work smarter.Collaborate with co-workers across the business in a secure environment, using smart tools that save you time while improving the quality of legal services.
- Automate routine tasks to reduce errors with the option to create workflows.
- Implement a paperless workflow with the extra option to integrate your e-signature provider (AdobeSign, DocuSign).
- Additional set-up of your contract templates can help you speed up the drafting process and ensure consistency.
Mitigate contract risk and identify opportunities sooner!Spreadsheets don’t give you the detailed management view you need to safeguard company information. Stay in control of mitigating measures and, in the event of a crisis, take action quicker.
- Identify and asses risks across your entire contract portfolio.
- Set alerts ahead of renewal dates to avoid unnecessary costs.
- Run reports to identify active, inactive & draft contracts, and those that will soon expire.